Wednesday, April 4, 2012

15 months

Wrestling with daddy


showing us what a monkey (his favorite) does and says

hiding



Driving  the car. It takes a few minutes of this before he'll let us strap him in.
My fantastic little man is 15 months now. Still continuing to amaze me ever day. He started to say 'love you' this month, among other new words/phrases, and it melts my heart. He also started saying 'no' this month. Sometimes he says it with a smile and sometimes he says it in defiance, but every time I can't help but laugh. He is just so stinking cute.

He has started to become a lot more independent and assertive, but hasn't lost his sweet temperament. He gives 'loves' frequently and without prompting. I take every love I can get, because I know that the day will come when he doesn't want to give his momma loves anymore.

Henry continues to top the charts. He was 30lbs 8ounces and 35inches long at his appt. That put him at 105-115% across the board. He's almost 3 feet tall!!!

We continue to feel so blessed to have him in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment