Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Hello World, I'm Thayer

Right before I was wheeled back

0815

I got to hold him first thing, and didn't let go until a few hours after

Another big boy

Big brother is in love from the get go

So is momma


Big feet

Daddy time... finally
Born: September 10, 2013 @ 0815
Weight: 9 pounds, 5 ounces
Length: 20.5 inches

What a drastically different birth story. My repeat c/s was amazing. I was coherent for the whol;e thing. I got to solely snuggle my newest little man for the first 2 hours of his life (I was super stingy and wouldn't give him up to anyone. I was in minimal pain. It was fantastic.
I wasn't sure what to expect with another son. What would he look like, what would he act like, how would he make me feel? He looks a lot like Henry did as a newborn, but also a lot different. He acts a lot like Henry did as a newborn, except maybe a little calmer. I love him so much my heart feels like it could explode. Feeling so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment