Friday, November 29, 2013

Christmas Tree Lighting




All the boys and their mommas


The smile you get after two candy canes


tired boys snuggling after a long week
I LOVE Christmas time! Can't get enough of all the decorations and general holiday cheer. This is our first Christmas in our new home and I was so delighted to discover our "little town" has its own Christmas tree lighting. Our whole family came back over. We had thanksgiving leftovers, filled thermos's with hot chocolate and peppermint schnapps, and walked downtown to the lighting and holiday festivies. Henry got to sit in a fire engine, have hot chocolate and candy canes, and visit with Santa. He asked for a big boy bike for Christmas. Lucky for him thats what he's getting =). I love that my son has the same excitement for holidays that I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment