Tuesday, October 4, 2011

9 months old




This is about as good as I could do. He won't sit still.





Hanging out with cousin Ellie



Lovin Daddy time...
Our sweet boy is nine months old. I can't believe how time is flying by. He has come leaps and bounds this month. He is crawling like a champ (so speedy), talking a lot more (though I don't know what he is saying), pulling up on anything and everything, cruising around on all the furniture barely hanging on (I think he is going to let go soon), and climbing. His personality is really starting to show. He let's you know what he likes and doesn't, he is gaining independence and assertiveness. He's constantly watching and taking everything in, he is so smart. He is such a joy to be around. I could spend hours just watching him do anything. I can never express in words the love I have for my little bug and that love grows exponentially each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment