Monday, October 31, 2011

Mama's birthday

Henry helping with the candles

Playing with the beads




We had a large family pizza party and I have never seen Henry so scared. He came down from his nap to a houseful of people and after a few minutes just started to cry. He had large alligator tears and wouldn't let go of me for at least 30 minutes. I have to say, it was really sad to see him cry like that, but really awesome to have him cling to me (don't judge!). If you know, Henry you know that he will go to just about anyone and doesn't generally show too much of a preference. I can't help loving it when he only wants his mama. I think he knew it was my birthday.

1 comment:

  1. So sweet Cole! Getting Mommy loves always make your heart melt <3. You are such an amazing mama! XOXO Liss

    ReplyDelete